Frequently it’s said “you don’t know what you don’t know”; and this is certainly true following an automobile accident. Although friends, family or business colleagues may share with you what they did, or what a friend of a friend did, it’s of the utmost importance to contact a professional; and, if you’ve been injured in any way, you should consult a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney.
Here are a few key reasons why hiring a Louisville Personal Injury Attorney is the best choice for you:
- You don’t know what you don’t know, and they know the law. What are your rights? What information do you need from witnesses? Medical personnel?
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit? Your Louisville Personal Injury Attorney can outline the important dates involved in your case.
- There will be a ton of paperwork, information to be gathered etc. Let your lawyer handle it – you focus on getting better. Since they are more familiar with the paperwork, they can complete it in a lot less time, and save you aggravation.
- A Louisville Personal Injury Lawyer knows how to deal with Insurance Companies. Let them negotiate on your behalf.
- There may be pressure to settle, your Louisville Personal Injury Attorney will advise you when it’s time to settle, or if it’s time to go to court.
- There will be bills to be paid – let your Louisville Personal Injury Attorney manage the bills and who needs to pay who and when.
You don’t need to go through this process alone – reach out to those who can help you best and most of all can protect your rights.
Schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your case with Louisville Personal Injury Attorney, Richard Breen Law Offices at 2950 Breckenridge Lane Suite 3, Louisville, KY 40220 if you are in a car accident. You can call at 502-473-0579.